Along with the infinite solutions provided by White Label Communications, it also furnishes a platform for a highly efficient and affordable White Label VoIP Hosted PBX services. The traditional Hosted PBX system, which employs a telephone operator attended manual switchboard console, is now transformed into an advanced VoIP Hosted PBX system. This system provides all the facilities of a Hosted PBX system along with the perks of VoIP.
What is a Hosted PBX system?
A Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is a service provided by the telephone company’s exchange. This means that you don’t need to invest in buying or installation of PBX equipment as the services are rendered over a PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) or the internet. The Hosted PBX system offers additional capabilities such as:
· Automatic call distributor: Whenever a call is received, a Hosted PBX system can distribute it to a group of extensions where the call can be received.
· Call blocking: The user can choose not to receive calls from a particular number by blocking it beforehand.
· Call forwarding: A call can be forwarded to another location within the same organization by using this facility.
· Call Waiting: If another party tries to call the user while he is busy, the second calling party’s details are flashed on the display screen and the call is put to waiting.
· Conference call: The user can converse with two or more people at different geographical locations at the same time by using this facility.
· Speed dialing: Important numbers can be stored in the memory and attached to numerals. Manual feeding of the whole number in not required as the number gets dialed automatically by depressing the numeral against which it is stored.
· Do not disturb: This feature blocks all the incoming calls when the user doesn’t want to receive any calls.
· Follow-me: The caller is routed to a list of numbers if it does not get an answer from the number dialed.
· Voice Mail: In case there is no answer to a call, the calling party can drop a voice mail.
Installation and Deployment
It usually takes around 30 days to successfully deploy VoIP services so that the quality of services meets the customer’s expectations, as it provides enough time to perform the following:
· Site survey: Always perform a site survey prior to installation of VoIP services. Crucial prerequisites available should be collected in order to get acquainted with the merits and shortcomings of the site. It is also advisable to hire a technician who is ready to analyze and educate you on the various aspects of the VoIP system after making a note of your requirements.
· Order or Verify proper Internet Access: For employing an efficient VoIP system, the internet speed plays a very important role as all the communication happens via the internet. In an organization, you must be careful while selecting the right broadband provider. A VoIP system shares the common internet connection which is used for other purposes too. Therefore, the average uploading and downloading data must be taken into account to calculate the bandwidth available for VoIP service to operate. Although, all the telephone lines will usually not be engaged at the same time, you must know the number of operating telephone lines available so that multiple calls must be accommodated concurrently.
· Port the customer’s telephone numbers to the White Label network: The 10-digit Local Routing Number is used to incorporate Local Number Portability eliminating the need of a PSTN to route the calls. The first 6 digits of an LRN contain a combination of Number Plan Area or the area code and a Central office code which can be used to port the customer’s telephone numbers to a White Label VoIP system. The calls hence made are moved from the carrier in use to the new carrier to establish a connection.
· Installation schedule and training: The installation must be scheduled a day or two before the number is ported to White Label VoIP. On the day the porting is done, a technician should be placed onsite to ensure that the transfer is done properly and to perform end-user training on the new system.
White Label provides a secure, cost-effective, reliable and speedy platform for the installation and deployment of a Hosted PBX system. It emphasizes on even the smallest factor which can affect the credibility of the system. In short, it ensures that you get the best services available in the market.
Want to learn more about our Private Label Reseller program? Click here to contact or schedule a call with us.
Maintaining Control of your UCaaS Business
Whether you are just starting to evaluate a UCaaS partnership or have already selected and implemented a solution, explore the 3 ways you can avoid vendor "lock-in."