When it comes to reselling any type of products and/or services, it's really important for you as a reseller to know what your customers are looking for. This way you can simply give it to them. Sounds easy enough, right? Although there are many resellers these days who think that reselling is an easy way to make money, it's essential to understand that there's much more to becoming a good reseller than simply choosing a particular product and/or service to resell, and then reselling it.
Reselling VoIP high-tech telephone services is a great way to add value to your already established reselling company. If you're new to the reselling business, then now is a great time to establish yourself as a reseller. Both new and established resellers are making the choice to resell VoIP telephone services because it's a really hot commodity right now. Why now? Because the costs associated with incorporating this high-tech telephony into a business have lowered considerably, making it available to any business that wants to upgrade their current (and most likely very outdated) business communications system.
Top 5 Things Your Customers Want
Knowing what your customers want is important because this allows you to see things from their point of view. This way you can give your customers exactly what they're asking for, and know that they will keep coming back for more. The business world is full of competition, making it essential that you as a reseller do what you can to make your reselling business one that stands out far above the rest.
1. A service plan that meets all of their expectations. Although every business wants the best service plan possible, they also want it at a good price. What this simply means is that most companies that are currently looking for a new business communication system want the most benefits possible for the amount of dollars spent. If you're able to give it to them, then you'll get their business.
2. A variety of features. Because new VoIP technology uses the internet rather than a traditional phone line, there are many more benefits to be had when using high-tech VoIP telephone services. Some companies may only want the basics, which includes services like voice mail and call transferring/forwarding. Other companies may be interested in using all of the newly available features that come with a new VoIP technology, which can include services like queuing systems and the ability to add mobile applications.
3. A system that's easy to use. Anytime a change is made within a business, there's going to be some trepidation about how everything is going to go. Upgrading a business's communication system can especially be a bit nerve-racking due to the importance a communication system has to a business. This is why it's so very important for you as a reseller to make the transition as simple as possible for your customers.
4. A reliable network. Every single business call is important making it essential that a solid phone connection is available at all times. Therefore, both small and medium-sized businesses are going to be looking for a VoIP reseller who can ensure them that they will receive a reliable network connection so that they can concentrate on running their business and not whether or not their communication system is going to be reliable that day.
5. Great customer support. Last but not least, offering your customers the great customer support they expect (and deserve!) when ordering high-technology VoIP telephone services is what's going to allow you to retain them as a customer.
Want to learn more about our Private Label Reseller program? Click here to contact or schedule a call with us.
Understand the UCaaS Landscape to Make an Informed Decision
This valuable white paper will help you organize your thoughts regarding critical details like infrastructure and advanced features, as well as the basics of provider selection.