Are you a business owner who's still using a PBX system? Do you find that you often have problems when it comes to efficient communications? Now that the cost of integrating VoIP technology into a business have lowered substantially over the past few years, it's time for you to start looking into updating your current landline based communication platform. A little less than half of all small and midsized business owners are currently still using a PBX system, which is quickly becoming seen as outdated. The other half have already made the decision to upgrade their PBX system, and are now enjoying the many benefits that come with using a VoIP based communication system.
Finding a Professional VoIP Reseller
Because the majority of business owners who are still using a PBX system have many questions about how VoIP technology can help them, they need to find a professional VoIP reseller they can trust. They want to be able to ask all of the communication questions they have, and receive answers that completely satisfy these questions. They want to understand how VoIP technology can help them take their business to a whole new level.
If you're a business owner who doesn't have a VoIP reseller who you can take your business communications to, then we invite you to contact us here at White Label Communications so we can recommend one for you to contact.
Why SMBs Don't Have to Use a Limiting PBX System
It's really simple. It's not necessary for business owners to use their limiting PBX system anymore because now they can have access to VoIP technology. Below are some of the reasons why it's time for you to go ahead and get rid of your limiting PBX System, and sign up for the VoIP technology that can help you stay competitive.
- No longer do you have to answer any telephone calls coming in from the telephone on your desk. Also, if you don't happen to be in the office you can set this system so that any telephone calls coming in will automatically be transferred to your cell phone.
- You can attach a number of device's to your new VoIP based telephone system, which means that you're able to access work related information no matter where you happen to be at any given moment.
- You're able to check on the status of your employees in order to see exactly where they are, and exactly what they're doing. This makes it easy for you to check on their availability.
- You're able to send messages to your employees for quick conversations that don't require a telephone call. These work related conversations can also be saved for future reference.
- You're able to set up conference calls by simply accessing a specified telephone number, which doesn't cost you any additional money because you're using the internet. Nice!
Upgrading PBX to VoIP
As you can see, there are a lot of communication benefits to be had once you decide to upgrade your PBX system to a communication platform that can now support VoIP technology. Because you're sure to have additional questions about the logistics when it comes to getting rid of your PBX system, we invite you to contact us today. We'll not only answer all of the questions you have about how beneficial VoIP technology can be for your business, we can connect you to a professional VoIP reseller who can help you with this essential communication upgrade.
Want to learn more about our Private Label Reseller program? Click here to contact or schedule a call with us.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net