Current technology report’s are telling us that both VoIP technology and SIP trunking services will continue to rise in their popularity over the next few years. In fact, the annual growth rate of these high-tech business communication services are expected to reach nearly 4 billion in the next 2 years, which is quite impressive! This means the communications network as we know it to be now is changing, which is good news. Good news because so many businesses have been using a limiting landline for so many years now that it’s definitely time for a business communications upgrade.
So now that VoIP technology is available, both small and medium-sized business owners are able to create a brand new business communication platform. What about the larger businesses you ask? Well, due to their large communication budget they’ve been enjoying using beneficial VoIP services for many years now. Now it’s time for all of the other business owners to start catching up so they can have access to all of the communication benefits that VoIP technology can offer their business, too.
Reselling SIP Trunking
For those who are interested in reselling SIP trunking services, know that this is a fantastic time for you to start reselling the SIP trunking services that can offer a business cost savings, flexibility and scalability, just to name a few. This means that you’re going to need to understand everything there is to know about SIP trunking, as well as how it can best benefit a particular business. And you’re going to need to be able to relay this information as best as you can to a business owner so that they can fully comprehend the true benefits that SIP trunking service can provide for them.
A few SIP Trunking Benefits Examples:
- Creates a Unified Communication Network, which is becoming more and more standard these days.
- Completely scalable, which means you’re able to modify your SIP trunking services to your particular business’ needs.
- Uses bandwidth so you can expect much faster connection speeds.
- Reduces or eliminates paying for long distance telephone calls. Nice!
Even though one would expect that the above SIP trunking benefits would be enough when it comes to business owners looking into upgrading their current communication infrastructure, there are many who are still hesitant to make the switch. This is where you come in. As someone who is reselling SIP trunking services, it’s your job to educate and inform potential customers about SIP trunking services.
Convincing Potential Customers
Because SIP trunking services tend to still be a fairly new concept to so many small and medium-sized business owners, they simply don’t have all of the information they need to make an educated decision. Because we here at White Label Communications want you to succeed, we can provide you with all of the resources you need so you can start reselling SIP trunking services with confidence.
The following are some of the top concerns business owners have about making the switch to SIP trunks:
- Concern: How much is this going to cost?
- Solution: Utilizing SIP trunking services is proving to be one of the most efficient methods when it comes to integrating VoIP technology into a business, and for this reason (the majority of) business owners can expect to save anywhere from 20% to 40% off of their current communication budget.
- Concern: How reliable are SIP trunking services?
- Solution: Because SIP trunking services offer so much flexibility, you can expect SIP trunks to increase the overall quality of service.
- Concern: How secure are SIP trunking services?
- Solution: With any new technology comes security concerns. As long as the appropriate security protections are put into place, i.e. firewalls, SBC, then you can expect SIP trunking services to be very secure.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net