Those who are interested in reselling turnkey VoIP services need to know that there’s no time like the present. As more and more SMBs begin to make the upgrade from landline to VoIP technology, more and more people are becoming interested in finding out what it takes to resell VoIP services. And rightly so. The telecommunications industry is one that’s going through a lot of changes right now, making it important for every business owner to make sure that they’re using the best communication methods possible.
No longer is a landline sufficient when it comes to efficient communication. VoIP technology now uses the internet to connect to others, which is truly opening up a world of new and exciting communication possibilities.
VoIP Features SMBs Want
So what kind of VoIP features are these business owners most interested in utilizing? Although there are many options when it comes to using VoIP services, there are a few VoIP features that tend to stand out above the rest, which are shown below.
- Flexible Payment Options. The high majority of small and medium-sized business owners want options when it comes to paying for their VoIP services. Current payment options include 1. signing a contract for multiple years in order to get a good discount and save a lot of money, 2. signing a yearly contract, which will help SMBs save a little money, and 3. not signing a contract at all and instead paying for the VoIP services as they are being used, which will cost more but offers a no strings attached deal.
- Service Plan Options. Of course, every business is going to have its own specific communication needs. Some business owners may only be looking for a few essential calling features, while others may need to have access to international VoIP services.
- Telephone Packages. More and more businesses are looking into adding a number of telephone features that can of take their business to a new level. This includes features like playing music when a customer is on hold, and using voice recognition to transfer customers to the appropriate division. An efficient telephone system is extremely important to every company’s bottom line.
- Telephone Services. Using available telephone services, like call blocking, call return, and call forwarding can be extremely beneficial to a business in that these services can help keep incoming telephone calls highly organized.
- Setting Up & Maintenance Assistance. VoIP technology uses the internet for connection purposes, making it necessary that equipment specifically made to support VoIP technology is utilized. Because VoIP technology is still so new to so many business owners, they’re looking for assistance when it comes to setting up and/or maintaining VoIP based communication equipment.
- VoIP Support. Again, because VoIP technology is still a topic that’s so new to so many business owners, they’re looking for the best VoIP support possible. They want to be able to immediately connect with someone who can support them when dealing with the technical aspects of VoIP, like setting up multiple telephone lines for a more efficient telephone system, and helping them understand what to do in case of a power outage.
Want to Resell VoIP?
If you’re interested in reselling VoIP services, we can help get you started on the right path. Our professional team here at White Label Communications has created a White Label Reselling Program that includes everything you need to know about how you can be a successful VoIP reseller. And because we fully understand how important it is for potential resellers to start their new reselling career as soon as possible, we can have you reselling high-tech VoIP services in as little as a few short weeks.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information!
Image courtesy of hywards/FreeDigitalPhotos.net