What an evolution, as telephony technology takes communications to new levels of service efficiency. Today, you can build your own phone company with relative ease. And your ROI (return on investment) from “your phone company” can be as large or as small – and predictable – as you need it to be. VoIP continuously evolves and the latest trends make it even more resourceful. Let’s take a look at several noted trends in VoIP technology for 2017:
- CRM – Service providers will continue to seek customer relationship management software integration. The resulting user-friendly interfaces set the stage for VoIP Resellers to sell, manage, provision, invoice, and deliver private-label Hosted PBX and SIP trunking solutions.
- Mobile VoIP – BYOD (bring your own device), partnered with mobile VoIP options, will continue to reshape today’s workforce.
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software-defined Networking (SDN) – These are game changers that can reduce hardware requirements for your VoIP network. By 2020, the NFV market will be worth $18 billion.
- Small Business VoIP – Hosted SMBs now have opportunities once only available to the large enterprises.
- Text Messaging – Business SMS needs to become a more integral part of VoIP network solutions.
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) – This market will be worth nearly $25 billion by 2020. The driving principle is that all forms of communication (telephony, real-time video, email, social media, etc.) should be united.
- Web RTC (Real-Time Communications) – This Java-based platform is not a “replacement” for VoIP; it’s another evolution.
Cloud partnerships based on software as a service (SaaS) can generate ongoing revenue for you and your business.
A quality VoIP Reseller Program will keep you moving forward as technology continues to evolve. Adaptability is critical to success today. Approached with a shared vision, this partnership not only gives you a competitive edge, but also adds value for your customers. Your partnership helps other companies acquire superior technology that can increase productivity and yield higher profit margins than similar PBX-solutions-based companies offer.
Unfortunately, those who choose not to evolve their business models run a serious risk of getting squeezed out of the market, as the traditional dial-tone providers are selling directly to end users.
We understand what you need to be effective in your marketplace. White Label Communications has the ability to label your PBX solutions with your branding, and from start to finish, our VoIP Reseller Program offers infinite scalability. You have our support and shared efforts, but you also have complete ownership: your customers, your brand. It’s win-win.