Voice over Internet Protocol has been stirring up a lot of buzz over the past several years, and it's easy to see why. The latest advancement in communications technology makes it possible for companies to save millions of dollars in phone charges while still maintaining the ability to transmit voice calls, video calls, and other data without a glitch. So have you given any thought to becoming a VoIP PBX reseller? Making an investment in new technologies can always feel risky, but in the case of VoIP, the rewards far outweigh the risks (which are virtually non-existent). VoIP is the real deal.
It may seem strange to think about, but within ten years, it is believed that land lines will be extinct - completely replaced by VoIP telephony. The numbers don't lie. Over the past five years, VoIP has experienced at 16.7 percent annual growth rate in the United States. This number will only continue to grow in the coming years as more and more enterprises are preparing to transition to the more affordable communications services that VoIP telephony can offer them. And if VoIP is generating $15 billion annually now, imagine how much business will come from the service as the years tick by.
So why should you become a VoIP PBX reseller? Won't you just be a little fish in a huge pond, unable to build a solid client base of your own? Not if you team up with White Label Communications. We make it easy for you to become a successful, highly profitable PBX reseller, without any hassle. Here we will explore some of the many benefits of becoming a PBX reseller, and how we can help you to provide the best services possible.
The Perks of Becoming a VoIP PBX Reseller
By becoming a PBX reseller now, you can enjoy perks like:
- Zero Risk - We already know that VoIP telephony is a profitable industry. More importantly, though, VoIP is here to stay - and that's a fact. As such, there's zero risk that your investment will go sour. Customers need to switch to a VoIP provider, and they will need you. With a solid sales model, you will have no problem growing your business and enjoying a significant increase in profits.
- Keep Your Brand Name - Even though you'll be a VoIP PBX reseller, you will keep your own brand name. This means that your clients will be signing with you - not with us. In this way, you can build a solid reputation and work on improving your company image.
- No Hassle - When you partner with us, we do all of the heavy lifting so that your main job is to sell and establish lasting customer relationships.
- Maintain Industry Relevance - By becoming a PBX reseller now, you will avoid becoming obsolete in the communications industry as you will be offering the most advanced technology available.
- Low Cost - Because we provide the technology and infrastructure, you don't have to worry about purchasing expensive equipment or investing in IT specialists. Instead, your cost to become a VoIP reseller is minimal so that you can enjoy higher profits.
How We Can Help
If you're going to become a PBX reseller, you obviously want to provide the best services to your clients as you possibly can. Working on your own, this might be difficult to do. Fortunately, when you team up with us, we are able to provide you with all of the equipment, technology, and know-how to make your business thrive. Here's a few ways that we're happy to assist:
- Our Infrastructure - We handle all of the "behind the scenes work" by providing the infrastructure and technology to keep your customer's systems up and running smoothly at all times.
- Customer Service - In the event that you have have a technical problem or need assistance, we are here for your - 24/7.
- Disaster Recovery - Some customers may worry about internet-related service interruptions. If any event should ever occur, we help you to protect your customers' businesses through a disaster recovery plan that will promote the continuity of services through systematically re-routing any incoming calls to mobile devices, voice mail boxes, or other branch locations.
- Rich Features - Don't even let the competition outshine your as a VoIP PBX reseller. We provide you with the means to offer a number of helpful features to your clients like the ability to keep their current phone number, scalability, unlimited local and long distance calling in the US and Canada, mobile device compatibility, and more. And because we extend unlimited software updates at no cost, you'll always be able to give your customers the latest and greatest in communications technologies.
Don't make the mistake of missing out on the incredible opportunity to become a successful VoIP PBX reseller. There are simply too many rewards for the zero risk involved.