As of today, a little more than half of all small and medium-sized business owners have updated their landline based communication system to a VoIP based communication system. If you’re a business owner who’s still using a landline, then know the sooner you make this necessary upgrade, the better chances your business has at succeeding. Because the business world we operate in today is so competitive, it’s essential for every single business owner to have access to the communication services that can help them find the success they’re looking for.
Now that VoIP technology is deemed to be completely affordable for any business owner, there’s simply no reason to continue using a landline. In fact, most business owners are finding that they’re not only saving money when they update to a VoIP based communication system, they’re finding that they are also getting access to a whole new variety of extremely beneficial communication services. Nice!
If you’re a business owner who is still looking for a professional VoIP reseller to assist them in this essential communication upgrade, then know that time is of the essence. And although updating from a landline to VoIP is indeed necessary for your overall success, it’s important for you to choose a VoIP reseller who’s not only highly knowledgeable, but also someone that you’re able to trust and thus feel comfortable doing business with.
Best Questions to Help You Choose the Best One
Although there may be many choices when it comes to choosing the best VoIP reseller for the job, it’s essential for you to choose a VoIP reseller who knows everything there is to know about reselling VoIP technology. Because upgrading a business’s communication system isn’t something that’s done very often, you’re going to want to make sure that you have the best guidance and assistance in order to ensure a smooth transition.
The following are some of the best questions that you can ask a potential VoIP reseller. The answers to these questions are going to help you make the best decisions for your particular company.
- Question: What are the details when it comes to keeping track of our usage? How many minutes do we get in total?
- Question: How much can I expect to pay every month? Do you have more than one pay plan available?
- Question: Do we have to pay for a toll free number? Is there a limit when it comes to incoming call limits on our toll free number?
- Question: Do you offer virtual extensions, a feature I hear is necessary to support employees who want to use their smart phone to work when not in the office?
- Question: What kind of support do you offer? Are you available anytime, or are there specific hours in which I would need to contact you?
- Question: Do you offer any type of money back guarantee if I’m not completely satisfied with your service? Are there any stipulations I need to know about in order to enforce this guarantee?
- Question: What type of contract do you require? Do you offer discounts if I sign up for one of your longer-term contracts?
Need a VoIP Reseller?
If you’re still just not sure where to start, we invite you to contact us right now so that we can make a few suggestions on how you can find the best VoIP reseller for your particular type of business. Our professional team here at White Label Communications has many years of reselling experience and is more than willing to help you in your quest to find a VoIP reseller who will be with you long term.
Image courtesy of hywards/FreeDigitalPhotos.net